One of the financial institutions in Estonia, founded in 2011 under the name “Cofi”, obtained a banking license in 2015 and started using the name “Goodbank AS”. From this point on, the organization began to work as a full-fledged bank and accordingly began offering various credit programs .
In a few years, Goodbank is becoming a significant player in the Estonian financial market with about 150,000 customers . In 2014, Cofi established a subsidiary Goodbank Lizings in Latvia, which is part of the Goodbank group.
Credit and leasing features of Goodbank
- Customized system: The customer can choose the amount of loan or leasing required and the repayment period.
- Goodbank loan (leasing) terms can be described as the most advantageous in Latvia as the annual interest rate is 9%.
- Simple and quick completion of the questionnaire within 1 minute.
How the loan is processed in Goodbank
- Choosing a loan or leasing program, registering on the website. For your convenience, you can use a credit calculator. Simple and quick calculations will help your next borrower find out the monthly repayment amount. All you have to do is enter the loan (lease) repayment period and the desired amount of money.
- In 90% of the 100 decisions you will receive within 1 minute.
- Signing a contract in your own home. The loan agreement can be signed by the borrower either at the Goodbank Service Center or by using a unique electronic signature, or at home: the credit agreement will be delivered to you by courier.
- Receiving money in your checking account. The credit will be credited to your checking account within 24 hours of signing the agreement.
Questions and answers about the company’s operating mechanism
- Who can apply for a consumer loan or car lease?
- To qualify for a lease or loan, the borrower must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen or resident of the Republic of Latvia between the ages of 22 and 70.
- A current account must be opened at any bank in Latvia.
- The minimum monthly income after all taxes must be at least USD 260.
- There should be no overdue payments or outstanding commitments on previously taken loans.
2. What documents do I need to submit to apply for a loan or lease?
In order to apply for a loan or lease, you must submit a bank statement in PDF format for the last six months. You will also need a valid Latvian identity document.